Dog Dual Light Purple
This purple safety light can be attached to the dog collar, leash or harness. The LED lamp is of fantastic quality and is visible from a distance of no less than 5 km!
The lamp only weighs 29 grams so your dog will not even notice it and is therefore suitable for use by any type of dog.
The Orbiloc Safety Light has two operating modes, flashing and steady on, which is completely one-handed operation - even with gloves on.
Simply rotate the Mode Selector Pro is set to the desired mode. The ring has been renewed and has an optimal grip and a metallic grey surface.
Specifications of this safety lamp:
- visible up to 5 km away.
- either continuous light or blinking.
- 100% waterproof to 100 meters depth
- very strong, withstands shock up to 100 kg
- can be used at temperature of from 50 ℃ to -40 ℃
- 3 year warranty
- battery life 250 hours (flashing) or 100 hours (continuous)
- special lens which makes the light at an angle of 270 ° degrees is visible
- Dimensions only 35 x 20 mm
The safety lamp is supplied complete including the following accessories:
- The lamp can be attached directly to the dog collar or a dog harness with the Orbiloc Buckle. It fits a collar or harness up to 24 mm wide and a maximum thickness of 4 mm.
- Orbiloc Quick Mount: this consists of the Quick Mount and the Adjustable Strap.
- The supplied silicone strap Adjustable Strap can withstand extreme conditions and can be used to attach the safety light to large and wide dog collars as well as to harnesses and harnesses.
General color advice
- Choose different colors for each of your dogs so you can distinguish them from a distance.
- Dogs with a dark coat: Choose a light color
- Dogs with blonde fur: Choose a dark color
- In a rural setting: choose a color that you like
- In urban areas: Choose a color that you don't see very often in traffic
The purple light is for anyone who loves the beautiful purple colour and who thinks purple fits their dog perfectly. If you like your dog to be wearing matching equipment, you now have the opportunity to match a purple collar or a purple harness with a nice purple light. Especially in the city, purple can be a colour that stands out from car and street lights, so you and your dog are as visible as possible.